What are the best sanitisers to protect yourselves against COVID-19 and other viruses?
In this article, we will look at what type of alcohol hand sanitiser gels, you may want to consider using, to make sure your hands are clean, and minimise the chances of spread of COVID-19 or other virus / bacterias.
The UK government has advised washing your hand with household soap and water for 20 seconds.
The World Health Organization’s advice is to “regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.”
Many, advise on a high-alcohol hand sanitiser gel. Above 60% alcohol hand sanitiser gels.
Some links to where you may purchase hand sanitisers:
250ml Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gels With Pump Dispenser
Sanitiser Gel 70% Alcohol with Pump – 250ml
Buy Hand Sanitizer gels in the UK – Shipped and MADE in UK
No-Germs Instant Hand Sanitiser Spray / Protection Sprays
No-Germs, the well known British Brand, that creates amazing sanitiser products.
Description from No-Germs, website:
NO-GERMS™ Instant Hand Sanitiser 25ml Spray
1. Kills 99.9% of all germs. Starts to kill in under 15 seconds.
2. Alcohol Free, so it wont dry out your hands. Moisturizes with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Lavender.
3. Suitable for frequent use, unlike alcohol gels that dry and damage the skin from the first use.
4. #1 Alcohol Free Hand Sanitiser in Europe.
5. Twice as many uses per bottle as most alcohol gels.
6. Pocket sized for convenience. Great for your handbag/purse.
7. Suitable for use on Airplanes – Alcohol free so non-flammable.
Contains Natural Organic Lemon extract